This establishment's ambiance was welcoming and positively memorable. The beautiful and tropical presence is incorporate into the bedrooms, also in the open atrium within the Inn. I recommend the bedrooms on the second floor without walls. The owner was the key to our wonderful memories. Victor is quite familiar with Cabo's history and the incredible locations for food and fun. We had dinner at a recommend site that was cherished by our friends and family and then an incredible breakfast on the beach. The Cabo Inn is locate close to the main strip, yet in a nestled site. The staff and owner were positive and forthcoming. The rooms are kept clean and the rooftop possesses an incredible view.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Original Cabo Inn Hotel Selected by Frommer's Travel Guide as the #1 economy hotel in all of Los Cabos. It has 20 rooms and is centrally located 2 blocks from the marina. All rooms have air conditioning plus two rooftop palapa units. It has a community kitchen, TV, freezer, grill, a landscaped courtyard and social pool. The Cabo Inn is an excellent choice for the budget traveler. The hotel is located in the central town area close to everything and creates a local authentic Mexican flare to the whole experience. Walking distance (2 blocks) to marina and Puerto Paraiso Shopping Mall, restaurants, bars and beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Tingo, Travelocity, Despegar.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Venere so you can book your Cabo Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo Inn Hotel Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos