i stumbled upon cabo inn as i was catching a bus down from Todos Los Santos and a traveler from Australia recommended me to this place. It took a bit of searching for me initially until I realized it was really close to Centro, practically right there.
I loved the location and the decor, the atmosphere was great for relaxation while the communal kitchen meant that you get to meet other fellow travelers (not the stuck up ones in the fancy resorts down the road) - precisely what I was looking for.
It was clean, with nice sheets, the staff were friendly and this was the perfect getaway for me. I do caution people to make sure that this is exactly what they are looking for because this place is not for folks seeking luxury, but really for more down to earth travelers, who just want to have a good relaxing time without having to spend a fortune.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Original Cabo Inn Hotel Selected by Frommer's Travel Guide as the #1 economy hotel in all of Los Cabos. It has 20 rooms and is centrally located 2 blocks from the marina. All rooms have air conditioning plus two rooftop palapa units. It has a community kitchen, TV, freezer, grill, a landscaped courtyard and social pool. The Cabo Inn is an excellent choice for the budget traveler. The hotel is located in the central town area close to everything and creates a local authentic Mexican flare to the whole experience. Walking distance (2 blocks) to marina and Puerto Paraiso Shopping Mall, restaurants, bars and beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Despegar.com, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Cabo Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo Inn Hotel Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos