I just wanted to share my own personal experience and opinions here so people know what to expect.
- delightfully decorated common area
- common area has full kitchen for guests to use
- shower (at least in our room) GREAT!
- owners helpful
- Beds nice
- After we checked out, we were allowed to remain in the common area to eat and wait for our taxi to the airport.
- Rooms clean
The not-good (imho)
- Background music in the "library" area (I could not read)
- Wifi a bit spotty (not a big deal)
- Pillows very flat
- My request for a quiet room: I had specifically asked about a quiet room, even obtained the "quietest" room # in advance via email and requested that very room. When we arrived, that room had been rented, they put us in a room facing the street which was VERY VERY loud, even my heavy-sleeping husband was awakened. I felt lousy all the next day, from not sleeping. They moved us to another room the next night, unfortunately it was next to where we could hear a newborn baby screaming all evening long, both evenings. Maybe most people don't spend the evenings in their room but we did, and it was hard to drown out the screaming, even with the a/c on.
- Our rental car was parked right outside the hotel in its designated area for one night and was vandalized. There are several (I'm assuming) neighborhood teenagers who hang around outside in the evenings, they can get loud. Not the hotel's fault, but the location. We can only assume one of them was responsible for placing a magic marker line across one side of our car (and a neighbor lady's truck as well). Of course we do not know who did it, that's just our guess. Anyway, the rental car company has not charged us for this but it was upsetting. We didn't call the police or anything, and the staff assured me that this was not a common occurrence. I did feel compelled to write about it.
I really wavered between 3 and 4 stars, it was difficult to decide. But with the problems we had, I had to go with 3.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Original Cabo Inn Hotel Selected by Frommer's Travel Guide as the #1 economy hotel in all of Los Cabos. It has 20 rooms and is centrally located 2 blocks from the marina. All rooms have air conditioning plus two rooftop palapa units. It has a community kitchen, TV, freezer, grill, a landscaped courtyard and social pool. The Cabo Inn is an excellent choice for the budget traveler. The hotel is located in the central town area close to everything and creates a local authentic Mexican flare to the whole experience. Walking distance (2 blocks) to marina and Puerto Paraiso Shopping Mall, restaurants, bars and beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Cabo Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo Inn Hotel Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos