Checked out of the Cano Inn today and was sad to leave. It is a quaint place with an amazing staff. Stayed two nights and had a great time. The location can't be beat. The rooms are small but who cares when you aren't there much of the day. They have two open air rooms on the rooftop that I wish I would have known about before getting there. Rooftop little deck that is a great place to read or catch some rays. I look forward to staying here again.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo Hotel
- Cabo Inn Hotel Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Original Cabo Inn Hotel Selected by Frommer's Travel Guide as the #1 economy hotel in all of Los Cabos. It has 20 rooms and is centrally located 2 blocks from the marina. All rooms have air conditioning plus two rooftop palapa units. It has a community kitchen, TV, freezer, grill, a landscaped courtyard and social pool. The Cabo Inn is an excellent choice for the budget traveler. The hotel is located in the central town area close to everything and creates a local authentic Mexican flare to the whole experience. Walking distance (2 blocks) to marina and Puerto Paraiso Shopping Mall, restaurants, bars and beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, HostelWorld, Expedia, HostelBookers, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Cabo Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.