Following a week at a beach resort, we finished with a couple of nights at Cabo Inn where we had stayed several years ago. It is still the small and friendly place we so fondly remembered. Cabo Inn is an excellent choice if you are looking for a bit of old Cabo in contrast to the expensive amenities of much more expensive resorts and the noise and hustle of the main strip bars and shops. Well located within walking distance of everything. Nice place to unwind.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Hotel
- Cabo Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo Inn Hotel Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Original Cabo Inn Hotel Selected by Frommer's Travel Guide as the #1 economy hotel in all of Los Cabos. It has 20 rooms and is centrally located 2 blocks from the marina. All rooms have air conditioning plus two rooftop palapa units. It has a community kitchen, TV, freezer, grill, a landscaped courtyard and social pool. The Cabo Inn is an excellent choice for the budget traveler. The hotel is located in the central town area close to everything and creates a local authentic Mexican flare to the whole experience. Walking distance (2 blocks) to marina and Puerto Paraiso Shopping Mall, restaurants, bars and beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, MexVax, Tingo, Venere and Priceline so you can book your Cabo Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.