This small hotel is located just a few blocks away from downtown. Great if you want to have the city feeling. Safe to walk around, even in the evening. Room is clean with ceiling fan and ac, so you can choose what is best for you (I like fan way better than AC). Staff is very friendly and willing to help you on all your questions and even booking tours! Definitely recommend and would stay there again if back to Los Cabos. Only cons is that breakfast is limited to coffee, although they offer you the fridge to store your own food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Original Cabo Inn Hotel Selected by Frommer's Travel Guide as the #1 economy hotel in all of Los Cabos. It has 20 rooms and is centrally located 2 blocks from the marina. All rooms have air conditioning plus two rooftop palapa units. It has a community kitchen, TV, freezer, grill, a landscaped courtyard and social pool. The Cabo Inn is an excellent choice for the budget traveler. The hotel is located in the central town area close to everything and creates a local authentic Mexican flare to the whole experience. Walking distance (2 blocks) to marina and Puerto Paraiso Shopping Mall, restaurants, bars and beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Tingo, Travelocity, HostelBookers, HostelWorld, Despegar.com, BookingOdigeoWL and Venere so you can book your Cabo Inn Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Cabo Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo Inn Hotel Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos