My best friend and I planned a trip to Cabos and I personally had to stay at Me Cabo. The photos and website had me sold but did not prepare us for the wonderful experience we had during our stay. Upon arriving we were greeted warmly but an array of hotel staff. There is a 500 dollar incidental hold placed on your card during check in, however we opted out with no problem. Once checked in the concierge representative walked us to our room and gave us a tour of the hotel. He also was very informative on local attractions and restaurants. Once we reached our room, we realized they did not place us in a beach front (which we paid for) and we were moved immediately with no trouble. Rooms: are amazing, modern, clean and well kept. Room service: food was delicious and service prompt. Every time we asked for towels, or anything from the front desk it was brought immediately. Nikki Beach is amazing. The service @ Nikki beach and the hotels restaurant were too amazing. The staff is just overall amazing. Beach was never overcrowded.
We wanted to do events after events. Ziplining. Dolphins. Etc The hotel staff made sure we were taken care of and transportation was provided. Azael the concierge was absolutely amazing. He did everything to make sure our stay and excursions were nothing short of perfect.
Our second day we came back to our room to find a note from the hotel manager with a free bottle of champagne!
I also requested on the last night that a cheesecake with a candle be brought to our room to sing happy birthday to my best friend in Espanol. This was done with again another bottle of free champagne.
Loved our stay here! Didn't want to leave!
FYI do not exchange your USD at the airport! They ripped us off. Nonetheless Me Cabo was amazing! Can't wait to come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the finest stretch of beach, as one of the premiere Cabo San Lucas resorts, ME Cabo resort steps down to the sea, its 155 rooms and suites arranged in a terraced embrace of free-form pools and gardens, Bali beds and sunshine. Well known for being a midweek Lounge hotel & a hip-sexy-cosmopolitan weekend Party Hotel Me Cabo holds a cool hypnotic groove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Melia, Despegar.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your ME Cabo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Me Cabo Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Melia San Lucas
- Melia Cabo San Lucas
- Me Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Hotel Melia San Lucas
- ME Cabo Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos