I just returned from ME Cabo after a 5 night stay. First, the noise was never an issue, the issue are with management. From day 1 it was disappointment, did not seem that the left hand knew what the right had was doing! The wireless connectivity did not happen in the room, on the balcony, did not try anywhere else. Asked the front desk for help, they were to send someone....did it happen - NO. Asked for a blender? We don't have those? Guess not for a hotel room which is all we had. TV did not work very well, no movies, no adult movies, no music, no Email or Internet TV, all things that are on the menu....yet none of them worked. Spa was down for reservations, no problem they say, go next door to Casa Dorado! Awesome because I've stayed there twice, only problem is that you needed a pass which front desk could not give you, only the spa could. I requested that spa slide under my door so we could go early? Did that happen - NO!!!
Service at upper pool? Non existent. Lower pool and cabana's? Not a problem as they were free during the week and I did not want bottle service as I had my bottle I the room. Good thing my private driver told me about the outside food rule prior to arrival. What I do in my room is my business.
Express checkout on TV? Nope, again not available. Check out at front desk, all smiles, they ask, "How was your stay?" We replied awful and shared some of the above, the guy had no comment whatsoever! Let me tell you, I am the CFO of a resort in the US Virgin Islands and I can stay anywhere I want in the world. If I had a guest respond as I did I would have instantly called a manager to discuss the issues as communications is key here.
My summation, poor management style, the staff does not know what works, what doesnt' work and what's available in the hotel............all very easy to fix.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the finest stretch of beach, as one of the premiere Cabo San Lucas resorts, ME Cabo resort steps down to the sea, its 155 rooms and suites arranged in a terraced embrace of free-form pools and gardens, Bali beds and sunshine. Well known for being a midweek Lounge hotel & a hip-sexy-cosmopolitan weekend Party Hotel Me Cabo holds a cool hypnotic groove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Hotels.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Melia, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Jetsetter, Otel, Venere and Agoda so you can book your ME Cabo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Me Cabo Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Melia San Lucas
- Melia Cabo San Lucas
- Me Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Hotel Melia San Lucas
- ME Cabo Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos