Wasn't expecting the party madness that ME Cabo is apparently known for. We can appreciate the daytime pool parties, with the fantastic DJ's and music. However, the lack of effort from hotel staff to control the behaviour of partiers at any hour was a huge disappointment.
We were unlucky enough to have a piano just outside of our room, which would get hammered on at any time. Our sleeps were rough, due to door slamming, constant yelling, bottle smashing, piano hammering, and door knocking from people looking for their friends. Not once did we see a staff member try to control any of this behaviour. No room is safe either to escape all of this, so a room change was out of the question.
We didn't come to Cabo for a peaceful, romantic holiday. But we certainly didn't come for a week long, 24 hour party. If we hadn't prepaid, we would've been out of the hotel after the first night. That being said, the rooms are nice, and property is well taken care of!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the finest stretch of beach, as one of the premiere Cabo San Lucas resorts, ME Cabo resort steps down to the sea, its 155 rooms and suites arranged in a terraced embrace of free-form pools and gardens, Bali beds and sunshine. Well known for being a midweek Lounge hotel & a hip-sexy-cosmopolitan weekend Party Hotel Me Cabo holds a cool hypnotic groove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Melia, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your ME Cabo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Me Cabo Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Melia San Lucas
- Melia Cabo San Lucas
- Me Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Hotel Melia San Lucas
- ME Cabo Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos