ME Cabo is advertised as "Adults Only" and as such, they provide parties and events on weekend nights (Fri/Sat). If you don't like at least one or two nights of loud music and parties, don't stay here. Service all around is great! Mariel was our personal activities arranger and she was always smiling and had a wonderful attitude even with the very long hours she works.
ME Cabo is an easy walk to the Marina on the beach or via the street. Food and drinks at (all) hotel were WAY over-priced. You'll save with going a few steps down the beach or a block to the corner 'quik stop'. Room rate was comparable to others further away, but we wanted to be closer to the action this time around.
A few tips that we weren't aware of until almost our last day: The green and red tassels on the door are for whether or not you are ready for housekeeping. Obviously green = yes / red = no. The menu on your door is for the free breakfast (if it comes w/your room) and may be filled out at any time and left on the outside of your door knob. If room service doesn't show, make sure to call because ours was misplaced the first time. No big deal, but could have been upsetting if I'd waited longer to call.
Billygan's was a great place to drink; Milky Way, which is right next door to Billygan's, was a great place for breakfast. Medano Beach service was terrible when we were there... couldn't get our waiter, so ended up paying and tipping another. We also walked out of the Medano Beach Club after sitting for 10 minutes with nobody even approaching us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the finest stretch of beach, as one of the premiere Cabo San Lucas resorts, ME Cabo resort steps down to the sea, its 155 rooms and suites arranged in a terraced embrace of free-form pools and gardens, Bali beds and sunshine. Well known for being a midweek Lounge hotel & a hip-sexy-cosmopolitan weekend Party Hotel Me Cabo holds a cool hypnotic groove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Melia, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your ME Cabo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Me Cabo Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Melia San Lucas
- Melia Cabo San Lucas
- Me Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Hotel Melia San Lucas
- ME Cabo Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos