I just returned from Cabo where we stayed at another resort. I had considered this one but decided against it after reading all the reviews about it being extremely loud at the pool & non-guest being able to buy loungers at the pool/beach & then there ends up being nothing avail to its own guests. I thought this was odd so being it was only 2 hotels down from mine (a few min walk on beach) we decided to try it for watching the Niners get into the Super Bowl on Sunday. Since we were non-guest we were asked to spend at least $20 pp on food/drinks. That was very easy to do as prices aren't cheap but drinks were good. And, they had happy hour 2 for 1 specials. We had a great time! We didn't find the music loud at all! We only saw a couple of kids as it's adult oriented but not adults only. That would've been even better. Even w/ non-guests, there were plenty of places to sit/lay. It was a party atmosphere for sure so if you don't like fun, don't stay there. Odd thing is that we walked by this hotel 2 days before and it was extremely quiet so we weren't too sure about spending time there. That was a Fri. Maybe diff on diff days but we had a blast on Sun. I'd totally love to stay at this hotel some time however I won't be staying here until they have a room special. It's just too pricey for not being an AI and not being adults only.
Even though we didn't stay here I wanted to leave a comment because I felt it was getting bad reviews for no reason. It was fun! Workers friendly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the finest stretch of beach, as one of the premiere Cabo San Lucas resorts, ME Cabo resort steps down to the sea, its 155 rooms and suites arranged in a terraced embrace of free-form pools and gardens, Bali beds and sunshine. Well known for being a midweek Lounge hotel & a hip-sexy-cosmopolitan weekend Party Hotel Me Cabo holds a cool hypnotic groove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Melia, Despegar.com, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your ME Cabo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Me Cabo Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Melia San Lucas
- Melia Cabo San Lucas
- Me Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Hotel Melia San Lucas
- ME Cabo Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos