I was lucky enough to stay here on a business trip, and I have stayed in a lot of hotels on a business trip, but this one by far stands out in my memories.
From the moment you arrive and walk into the warm and welcoming lobby, your eyes are instantly drawn over the balcony, down to the outdoor pool area and onto the beautiful beach rolling out into the stunning ocean. My words and the words of my colleagues was simply "wow"!
I shared a room, but the beds and room size was so comfortable that it didn't feel remotely like a usual crowded twin room. Infact that bed I slept in at ME Cabo is in my top 10 beds list of hotels in my past 3 years of continuous travel. It's so comfortable you resent leaving it even though you are leaving for the beauty of the outdoors.
On the beach there are a lot of traders instantly waiting to try and sell you hats, sunglasses, flip flops, jewellery etc. That can be a little overwhelming at first but this is the same for all the hotels which line the beach. However when you reach the steps of ME you are no longer lightly 'harassed' but instantly back in a calm and friendly environment.
Now as much as this is a relaxing place, ME is a party hotel, hosting the glamorous Nikki Beach parties and most of the rooms have pool facing terrace out to the ocean which overlooks the main Nikki Beach party location. This for me was fun! But by the morning the hotel staff and Nikki beach team are so efficient the whole pool and outdoor breakfast area is completely clean and ready for relaxing again...you wouldn't believe a party was held there just hours before.
So enough of the hotel... Food... The Food is delicious! I have no complaints really. The breakfast buffet has everything you could want...well I was totally satisfied, from egg white only omelets, to cereal, yoghurts and fresh juices and all the other standard breakfast items.
The main restaurant food is sushi but does other fantastic pan-asian dishes. (no not much of a traditional Mexican food vibe, but then you are in Mexico so you can go out into the local area to source this)
I would stay at this hotel again without hesitation. The staff were lovely, the rooms were cosy, the views were stunning and the atmosphere was lovely.
ME was a hit with Me ;-)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the finest stretch of beach, as one of the premiere Cabo San Lucas resorts, ME Cabo resort steps down to the sea, its 155 rooms and suites arranged in a terraced embrace of free-form pools and gardens, Bali beds and sunshine. Well known for being a midweek Lounge hotel & a hip-sexy-cosmopolitan weekend Party Hotel Me Cabo holds a cool hypnotic groove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Splendia, Melia, Hotels.com, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., BookIt.com, getaroom.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Priceline, Otel and Venere so you can book your ME Cabo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Me Cabo Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Melia San Lucas
- Melia Cabo San Lucas
- Me Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Hotel Melia San Lucas
- ME Cabo Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos