My Wife & I Just Got Back From Me Cabo We Stayed For 3 Nights. Hotel Is In A Perfect Location. The Rooms & Hotel Are Very Clean. Before Arriving I Emailed The Hotel And Asked For A Room Furthest Away From The Night Club Because Of All The Reviews Of The Noise Levels Being Too High. Our Concierge Kimmi Responded To My Email Within 15 Minutes & Was Very Accomadating To Our Request. Plus With The AC Running In The Room You Can Barley Hear Any Noise Coming From Outside.
She Also Recommended 3 Resteraunts Within Walking Distance & Every Resteraunt
She Gave Us Were 5 Star. The Pool Area Was Playing Techno Music But You Can To Lounge Near The Beach Area Instead Of By The Pools. So Basically You Can Still Relax While
Staying At Me Cabo But If You Want To Party They Will Not Stop You. The Spa Is Very Nice Too. I Would Say The Only Drawback Is Weak Wifi Signal In The Hotel & 100% Techno Music
It Would Be Cool If They Mixed It Up A Little Bit.
- Also Known As:
- Me Cabo Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Melia San Lucas
- Melia Cabo San Lucas
- Me Cabo Hotel
- Me Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Hotel Melia San Lucas
- ME Cabo Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the finest stretch of beach, as one of the premiere Cabo San Lucas resorts, ME Cabo resort steps down to the sea, its 155 rooms and suites arranged in a terraced embrace of free-form pools and gardens, Bali beds and sunshine. Well known for being a midweek Lounge hotel & a hip-sexy-cosmopolitan weekend Party Hotel Me Cabo holds a cool hypnotic groove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Sol Melia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Splendia, Agoda, EasyToBook, Olotels, Otel, Venere, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your ME Cabo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.