I knew that there would be a techno disco in the evening, what I didn't realize was that there are huge speakers that blare the music so loud at the pool Thurs-Sun that you can't even talk, then a couple of hours of quiet then the club starts up and it is both inside and outside until 3 am. Even some of the younger crowd said they stay elsewhere to have a little quiet and just come here to party.
Also, they are water blasting the outside walls getting them ready to paint, so I have been listening to that all day. Couldn't sit on the balcony due to major water spray. It was suppose to stop at 6pm, but so far still going on the wall right outside our room. 2 more weeks before they are finished.
On the plus side, love the location on the beach! Everything is very clean and well taken care of. Halls are very dimly lit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the finest stretch of beach, as one of the premiere Cabo San Lucas resorts, ME Cabo resort steps down to the sea, its 155 rooms and suites arranged in a terraced embrace of free-form pools and gardens, Bali beds and sunshine. Well known for being a midweek Lounge hotel & a hip-sexy-cosmopolitan weekend Party Hotel Me Cabo holds a cool hypnotic groove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Splendia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Melia, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Jetsetter, Priceline, Otel, Agoda and Venere so you can book your ME Cabo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Me Cabo Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Melia San Lucas
- Melia Cabo San Lucas
- Me Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Hotel Melia San Lucas
- ME Cabo Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos