"Me" Cabo is a very nice hotel which is ideally located. You need to take shuttle or taxi from the airport (40 minutes) to get there. Beware of the "timeshare" the moment you get off the plane you will be nailed from everyone about seeing "the timeshare". The hotel is clean as you would expect for a finer hotel. The food is good, the prices are fair. You can see the "Arches" from the hotel and the marina is a quick 4 block walk, the nighlife is the same distance.
The downside to the "ME" hotel is the pounding music, unless you like Techno.
"WE" travel 2 times a year to different locations and i travel every other week for business, so I know it is hard to value people's opinions that dont travel very often and dont have the same taste & preferences.....so it is hard for me to read reviews of people that i dont know........I would stay at the "ME" hotel again if there wasn't techno music( pounding) or at least it changed from night to night for variety....I hope this helps!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- On the finest stretch of beach, as one of the premiere Cabo San Lucas resorts, ME Cabo resort steps down to the sea, its 155 rooms and suites arranged in a terraced embrace of free-form pools and gardens, Bali beds and sunshine. Well known for being a midweek Lounge hotel & a hip-sexy-cosmopolitan weekend Party Hotel Me Cabo holds a cool hypnotic groove. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your ME Cabo reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Me Cabo Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Melia San Lucas
- Melia Cabo San Lucas
- Me Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Hotel Melia San Lucas
- ME Cabo Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos