Chose the Tesoro resort for a quick weekend stay in Los Cabos. We heard that it was a decent hotel to stay in near the Marina. From the outside looking in, it does seem like a really nice hotel, but I'd have to say that it wasn't as nice as we'd hope. The pool was great though and the complimentary breakfast was great. The staff was hit or miss, some of them were helpful and others were NOT. Overall, it was a good experience, but I don't think we'll go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cabo San Lucas offers the perfect location for the active traveler, with panoramic views of our beautiful marina and the Sea of Cortez, the city center and a beautiful desert landscape in one of the world's most beautiful and exclusive tourist destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Hotwire, BookIt.com, getaroom.com, Despegar.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Tesoro Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Cabo San Lucas Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Costa Real Cabo San Lucas
- Tesoro Cabo San Lucas
- Tesoro Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas