We travel a lot and the last 8 trips have been to different parts of Mexico so we know all about the timeshare people but this hotel was ruthless when we checked in.. I had purchased a groupon that came with a dinner cruise and was told I HAD to do a timeshare presentation to get it..I told her no I didn't and I had emailed the hotel prior to buying the groupon to ask...We kind of argued until I played the "tripadvisor" card...That worked. The hotel itself is pretty decent, the room was good and the view and location was perfect for us..After we spent 7 days at this hotel, we went to the lobby to wait for our shuttle.We were approached and told we couldn't wait in he lobby and would have to go outside.???? We had to check out at 11 and the shuttle came at 1:15 so I said we weren't waiting outside..there was no one in the lobby. He great location wasn't worth it..too bad, too.This could be a great hotel..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Cabo San Lucas offers the perfect location for the active traveler, with panoramic views of our beautiful marina and the Sea of Cortez, the city center and a beautiful desert landscape in one of the world’s most beautiful and exclusive tourist destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Tingo, Hotels.com, Wyndham, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Priceline, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Wyndham Cabo San Lucas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Cabo San Lucas Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Costa Real Cabo San Lucas
- Tesoro Cabo San Lucas
- Wyndham Cabo San Lucas Resort Los Cabos