Advise people to avoid this place - Scamming money out of you and the security there is like a prison camp, they wouldnt even let my parents up to see our room and they are the ones with RCI, luckily they own down at grand solmar. And they wouldnt let up girls that we knew and met, what a disappointment.Pay the extra buck and stay where people are chill and not low class like this place. Big mistake on my part, can't beat location but this place needs an overhaul and needs to meet the guest requests and if we want to have a girl up to our room, we can. The vibe i felt when I walked around is I felt like we were being watched non-stop even at the pool they asked us what was in our coke bottle and water bottles? Come on , we were on spring break but I will never consider this place again. Outdated, security is really locked down i mean san quentin style ask questions about who you are with where you been etc. We were on spring break but come on , be cool and be chill.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wyndham Cabo San Lucas offers the perfect location for the active traveler, with panoramic views of our beautiful marina and the Sea of Cortez, the city center and a beautiful desert landscape in one of the world’s most beautiful and exclusive tourist destinations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, Wyndham, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Priceline, Hotels.com and Odigeo so you can book your Wyndham Cabo San Lucas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Cabo San Lucas Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Costa Real Cabo San Lucas
- Tesoro Cabo San Lucas
- Wyndham Cabo San Lucas Resort Los Cabos