We stayed at the Wyndham for 2 nights Jan 18-19 from our stay in San Jose. We took a local bus and found our way to Cabo San Lucas. When we first got to the Wyndham, check in was fast but we were quickly approached with Timeshare people. We refused all invitations and went on our way. Our room was 354. The view was facing the Marina... awesome! The room was very small but the bed and bedding was the most luxurious from all the hotels we visited in different parts of Mexico. The only issue we had, which took us a while to figure out was when we turned on the air conditioning a bad sewage smell would fill the room. Thankfully we were out most of the time and we were only there for 2 nights, we also left our patio door open!
Breakfast was included but nobody told us to go downstairs in the lighthouse restaurant for our free breakfast so for the next 2 morning we went to eat upstairs on the rooftop for $5 US each which wasnt too bad (Sundays are more expensive because they give you Champagne) The rooftop patio and pool was very nice and clean. Cabana beds cost $50 US for the day but there are plenty of lounge chairs for free.
All and all it was very good and we would return to the Wyndham because the location is great and the price is good. We would also change room if we smelled sewage!
- Also Known As:
- Wyndham Cabo San Lucas Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Wyndham Cabo San Lucas Hotel
- Tesoro Los Cabos
- Costa Real Cabo San Lucas
- Tesoro Cabo San Lucas
- Tesoro Cabo
- Wyndham Cabo San Lucas Resort Los Cabos
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Amex, Travelocity, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, BookIt.com, Otel and Tingo so you can book your Wyndham Cabo San Lucas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.