Finishing up our 2nd week at the resort. I purchased 2 weeks from an owner that was selling their weeks. We got a great deal for $950. Our studio room was great, we had a perfect view of the ocean and the surrounding property. We also were right above Las Tortugas and were able to watch the theme shows from our balcony which was nice.
Service is pretty good. Wait staff is attentive, especially Rut Garcia at Las Tortugas. My 3year old twins loved the nightly shows and she would go out of her way to make sure to find us a table close to the action. She was a sweetheart.
I would also recommend that if you don't have the all-inclusive, make sure to do some shopping at the local Costco, Wal-Mart, or SAMs. The resort is very expensive, especially the Palmita. A box of graham crackers is $15.00. Crazy expensive. If you decide to go to a timeshare presentation, they will offer a 15% discounted gold card which can can use towards food etc... We did not want to go to a presentation so we declined. Heat/humidity is rough in July. Thank God for a/c in our room!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa del Palmar Beach Resort Los Cabos is "fun" with a capital "F," described by previous guests as "awesome," "enjoyable," and simply, "a great place to get away from it all." Soak up South of the Border comfort at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort Los Cabos, our family-friendly property with newly renovated rooms and an emphasis on entertainment. You can't help but smile the minute you see our Willy the Whale water slide.On any given day, you might see a crowd partaking in aqua-aerobics, water volleyball, or simply slipping and sliding into the pool (don't forget your camera!). In addition, the resort hosts a large variety of on-site activities including scuba diving, cooking lessons, a techno-arcade and theme nights featuring mariachi music, talent shows and more.The property also boasts a walk-out-the-door stretch of powdery sand, with gorgeous views of the turquoise surf and famous rock formation, El Arco. The recently updated all-suite property with its 460 air-conditioned units offers a range of "home away from home" options, be it a one-, two- or three-bedroom suite, sure to satisfy everyone in your group.While the area's beach and water sports get most of the attention, Villa del Palmar goes out of its way to offer the utmost in peace and tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa Los Cabos
- Cabo San Lucas Villa Del Palmar
- Villa Del Palmar Los Cabos
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas