We returned last week from 5 days at Villa del Palmar in Cabo. We read many reviews before the trip, so we were prepared for the timeshare sell on day 1. Once this is behind you, it will be an excellent trip. I have 2 very active boys, and the daily events and staff were better than I had expected. As long as you are friendly, the staff is very helpful and you can eat and drink non-stop. Be prepared to sign for everyting as you order, we tipped at the end of the day. I wouldnt purchase any upfront activity vouchers, negotiate those as needed.
Pros: Event staff is very kid-friendly, Erik, Eva, and the crew are talented, caring, fun people, and our kids loved it. Guests thought our son Nicholas worked there he was so engaged!!
Rooms are fine, large enough, beds are a little soft.
Cons: Check-in will take awhile during peak hours, give your kids something to do.
Overall a great time, we will try the Cancun resort next year!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa del Palmar Beach Resort Los Cabos is "fun" with a capital "F," described by previous guests as "awesome," "enjoyable," and simply, "a great place to get away from it all." Soak up South of the Border comfort at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort Los Cabos, our family-friendly property with newly renovated rooms and an emphasis on entertainment. You can't help but smile the minute you see our Willy the Whale water slide.On any given day, you might see a crowd partaking in aqua-aerobics, water volleyball, or simply slipping and sliding into the pool (don't forget your camera!). In addition, the resort hosts a large variety of on-site activities including scuba diving, cooking lessons, a techno-arcade and theme nights featuring mariachi music, talent shows and more.The property also boasts a walk-out-the-door stretch of powdery sand, with gorgeous views of the turquoise surf and famous rock formation, El Arco. The recently updated all-suite property with its 460 air-conditioned units offers a range of "home away from home" options, be it a one-, two- or three-bedroom suite, sure to satisfy everyone in your group.While the area's beach and water sports get most of the attention, Villa del Palmar goes out of its way to offer the utmost in peace and tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa Los Cabos
- Cabo San Lucas Villa Del Palmar
- Villa Del Palmar Los Cabos
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas