We enjoyed our 2 week vacation here. The staff were very helpful and accommodating. When I requested a room with a view Fernando was very helpful in giving us a room on the 5th floor with a wonderful view of the arches. It was noisy at night while the evening shows were on but they finished early enough so as not to be a problem for sleeping unless you retire early. I appreciated the complementary activities especially the Spanish lessons I attended with Iris and Ramon.
The transportation to the airport was around $20 each which consisted of a taxi for 6 people. You can get the same taxi yourself for $80 and share it with 2 couples if you want to save money.
There is a small decapitated bus that provides regular transportation into town or you can walk there in about 20 mins. It runs regularly even at night but I'm not sure how late. We felt safe going into town and went into town most nights. We did attend the timeshare presentation and it was not high pressure. The orientation to the hotel for first time visitors could have been better but we eventually found out what was going on. There is a bulletin board near the main entrance that was helpful. If you ask you can get the code for wifi in the lounge provided for members (not the lobby or room). We declined the all inclusive and enjoyed the many restaurants in town
We would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa del Palmar Beach Resort Los Cabos is "fun" with a capital "F," described by previous guests as "awesome," "enjoyable," and simply, "a great place to get away from it all." Soak up South of the Border comfort at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort Los Cabos, our family-friendly property with newly renovated rooms and an emphasis on entertainment. You can't help but smile the minute you see our Willy the Whale water slide.On any given day, you might see a crowd partaking in aqua-aerobics, water volleyball, or simply slipping and sliding into the pool (don't forget your camera!). In addition, the resort hosts a large variety of on-site activities including scuba diving, cooking lessons, a techno-arcade and theme nights featuring mariachi music, talent shows and more.The property also boasts a walk-out-the-door stretch of powdery sand, with gorgeous views of the turquoise surf and famous rock formation, El Arco. The recently updated all-suite property with its 460 air-conditioned units offers a range of "home away from home" options, be it a one-, two- or three-bedroom suite, sure to satisfy everyone in your group.While the area's beach and water sports get most of the attention, Villa del Palmar goes out of its way to offer the utmost in peace and tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Booking.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa Los Cabos
- Cabo San Lucas Villa Del Palmar
- Villa Del Palmar Los Cabos
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas