This resort has great grounds/nice beach. Service is good and so is the food (pricey as you would expect at a resort. Cabo weather doesn't dissapoint but there are a few cons:
1. Time share hassle: They actually knocked on our door for several mornings before 8am to give us our "notice" for the breakfast presentation "we signed up for."
2. Garden View Rooms (for all interval members trading) are prison like with no windows. Certainly functional but bedrooms are up against hall way and loud. No sleeping much past 8am.
We enjoyed our stay but most likely wouldn't come back to this resort as the rooms offered little in the way of a "resort" like atmosphere.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa is a stunning escape for family getaways and romantic couple's retreats. Located on Médano Beach just one mile from downtown Cabo San Lucas, the exquisite resort offers the ultimate in lively entertainment, family-friendly amenities, indulgent experiences, and world-class service. Allow the sweeping vistas and gorgeous landscapes to render you speechless as you turn one of the 460 comfortable one, two and three bedroom suites, as well as private studios into your luxurious home away from home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Hotwire, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, BookIt.com, Despegar.com and Hotels.com so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa Los Cabos
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Villa Del Palmar
- Villa Del Palmar Los Cabos
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas