This resort has great grounds/nice beach. Service is good and so is the food (pricey as you would expect at a resort. Cabo weather doesn't dissapoint but there are a few cons:
1. Time share hassle: They actually knocked on our door for several mornings before 8am to give us our "notice" for the breakfast presentation "we signed up for."
2. Garden View Rooms (for all interval members trading) are prison like with no windows. Certainly functional but bedrooms are up against hall way and loud. No sleeping much past 8am.
We enjoyed our stay but most likely wouldn't come back to this resort as the rooms offered little in the way of a "resort" like atmosphere.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Hotel
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa Los Cabos
- Villa Del Palmar
- Villa Del Palmar Cabo San Lucas
- Cabo San Lucas Villa Del Palmar
- Villa Del Palmar Cabo
- Villa Del Palmar Los Cabos
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa del Palmar Beach Resort Los Cabos is "fun" with a capital "F," described by previous guests as "awesome," "enjoyable," and simply, "a great place to get away from it all." Soak up South of the Border comfort at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort Los Cabos, our family-friendly property with newly renovated rooms and an emphasis on entertainment. You can't help but smile the minute you see our Willy the Whale water slide.On any given day, you might see a crowd partaking in aqua-aerobics, water volleyball, or simply slipping and sliding into the pool (don't forget your camera!). In addition, the resort hosts a large variety of on-site activities including scuba diving, cooking lessons, a techno-arcade and theme nights featuring mariachi music, talent shows and more.The property also boasts a walk-out-the-door stretch of powdery sand, with gorgeous views of the turquoise surf and famous rock formation, El Arco. The recently updated all-suite property with its 460 air-conditioned units offers a range of "home away from home" options, be it a one-, two- or three-bedroom suite, sure to satisfy everyone in your group.While the area's beach and water sports get most of the attention, Villa del Palmar goes out of its way to offer the utmost in peace and tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Olotels, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Amex, EasyToBook, Otel, Venere, Priceline, HotelsClick, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.