The resort is very pretty. Our room was comfortable. We had a microwave, refrigerator, and stove. We bought items from the deli which were ail good and reasonably priced. We also bought items from the market. We had to buy the upgrade in order to have a DVD player in the room. (TV is very limited but we had brought DVDs with us. No player was available unless we bought the $200 upgrade....we also got extra amenities for that price.)
We ate at one of the dinner/shows. We did not have the all inclusive. The dinner was mediocre and the show was very average. We would not do that again.
We had an ocean view that was great!! The pool area fills up fast and early. People save their lounge chairs all day.there are plenty of things to do for every age.
We used the hospitality room for free wifi. It's $10 a day in the room.
Do not do the time share presentation. We felt lied to at every step of the way.
We reserved a shuttle to and from the airport which is the best way. Otherwise you have to deal with the timeshare gauntlet of people who say they are not timeshare people!!!
Cabo is a great place to relax and do as much or as little as you want. Weather was very nice. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa del Palmar Beach Resort Los Cabos is "fun" with a capital "F," described by previous guests as "awesome," "enjoyable," and simply, "a great place to get away from it all." Soak up South of the Border comfort at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort Los Cabos, our family-friendly property with newly renovated rooms and an emphasis on entertainment. You can't help but smile the minute you see our Willy the Whale water slide.On any given day, you might see a crowd partaking in aqua-aerobics, water volleyball, or simply slipping and sliding into the pool (don't forget your camera!). In addition, the resort hosts a large variety of on-site activities including scuba diving, cooking lessons, a techno-arcade and theme nights featuring mariachi music, talent shows and more.The property also boasts a walk-out-the-door stretch of powdery sand, with gorgeous views of the turquoise surf and famous rock formation, El Arco. The recently updated all-suite property with its 460 air-conditioned units offers a range of "home away from home" options, be it a one-, two- or three-bedroom suite, sure to satisfy everyone in your group.While the area's beach and water sports get most of the attention, Villa del Palmar goes out of its way to offer the utmost in peace and tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa Los Cabos
- Cabo San Lucas Villa Del Palmar
- Villa Del Palmar Los Cabos
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas