My Husband and I stayed 7 days at Villa del Palmar in Cabo San Lucas last week. It was fantastic as usual. They have the friendliest employees. From the moment you step out of your airport shuttle and get greeted by Dago, Efrain or any of the guys out front, they immediately make you feel at home. The front desk check in employees are friendly and our concierge Lupita was so sweet and helpful. We attended an owners update and Janelle and Juan Pablo did a nice job of presenting all the information, and made our time with them enjoyable, super nice people.
The only complaint I have is, the Palmita store needs to have REAL butter available to purchase instead of the margarine spreads, we just can't eat that stuff. Also one more thing, there is a light in the hallway that shines into the bedroom where the curtain doesn't meet up against the wall. That is all. Love the entire resort. We go back once or twice a year and can't wait to go again. This is the first time we've gone in November and I believe the weather is PERFECT, never to hot or too cold.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Villa del Palmar Beach Resort Los Cabos is "fun" with a capital "F," described by previous guests as "awesome," "enjoyable," and simply, "a great place to get away from it all." Soak up South of the Border comfort at Villa del Palmar Beach Resort Los Cabos, our family-friendly property with newly renovated rooms and an emphasis on entertainment. You can't help but smile the minute you see our Willy the Whale water slide.On any given day, you might see a crowd partaking in aqua-aerobics, water volleyball, or simply slipping and sliding into the pool (don't forget your camera!). In addition, the resort hosts a large variety of on-site activities including scuba diving, cooking lessons, a techno-arcade and theme nights featuring mariachi music, talent shows and more.The property also boasts a walk-out-the-door stretch of powdery sand, with gorgeous views of the turquoise surf and famous rock formation, El Arco. The recently updated all-suite property with its 460 air-conditioned units offers a range of "home away from home" options, be it a one-, two- or three-bedroom suite, sure to satisfy everyone in your group.While the area's beach and water sports get most of the attention, Villa del Palmar goes out of its way to offer the utmost in peace and tranquility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Priceline, Otel, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Villa del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort And Spa Los Cabos
- Cabo San Lucas Villa Del Palmar
- Villa Del Palmar Los Cabos
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Cabo San Lucas
- Villa Del Palmar Beach Resort & Spa Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas