I like PB mostly due to its Mexican architecture and atmosphere. I have been in some of the other resorts and you almost forget you're in Mexico. I have stayed here three times and it has always been nice, but don't expect too much. There are not too many luxuries at this hotel compared to some of the newer ones. The hotel is getting a little old. I wasn't impressed with the maid service as I was convinced the bedspread and bed skirt hadn't been washed in ages and my suspicions were confirmed on the last night in the room when I was packing up and found a pair of underwear under the bed that did not belong to us. I was so grossed out I almost couldn't sleep and couldn't wait to leave the next day, not how I usually feel about leaving vacation. The breakfast here is always good but we try to eat at different restaurants instead of staying at the hotel. The staff is great about offering recommendations of other restaurants instead of the two hotel options. We did attend the beach party night which was fun but was really aimed at families. There were a fair amount of kids here, especially at the pool vs. the beach. If you want to avoid kids laying at the beach is much better. There are no fancy pool amenities or areas like at some of the other resorts. The pool/beach side service is always great, with great drinks brought to you. Be aware that it might take a while during happy hour. The only other negative thing that happened this trip was that a pair of my flip flops were stolen from the beach one night. It was late so I thought maybe someone had turned them into lost and found. I checked each day and they never turned up. I'm still not sure if I will return to this hotel again based on the underwear incident, aside from that I would have always recommended this resort and have looked forward to returning.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.