My wife and I chose the Pueblo Bonito Blanco from the recommendations found on this site. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay! Upon checking in, our desk clerk volunteered a complimentary room upgrade. We found ourselves in a large, clean and sparkling room at the rear (closest to the ocean) of the hotel. Our private balcony overlooked a grassy area at the edge of the pool, with an unobstructed ocean view. Inside, we found a well-equipped kitchen, comfortable sitting area, and a large TV. The television was never turned on during our stay, but it was a nice amenity. My wife was so impressed with the cleanliness of the bathroom, we returned one day during our stay to find our maid on her hands and knees, scrubbing the floors & corners. The bedroom contained two queen beds, which the staff was happy to pull together and make into a giant “king & a half”. We made good use of the kitchen most mornings when we had breakfast “in” on our sunny patio. Several days were spent by the pool, where we had the same waiter each day taking care of any food or beverage desire we expressed. After the first day he remembered our favorites and thereafter only asked if we wanted the usual. Access to the beach was such a long hike…about 10 steps!
Staff was very accommodating of any request, day or night. The only perceived negative was the occasional time share pitch from some ever-present sales folks. However, after a couple of days of “no, gracias” replies, they quit asking (well, mostly). We will return!
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Amex, Tingo, Priceline, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.