We stayed here for one week. The hotel/condo is very clean. The staff was pleasant, but not overly friendly. The pool is really nice, and the rooms very comfortable. The beach however is very dangerous. My sister was sucked out into the water from the sand! This happened to many people while we were there. So use the pool and look at the beach. The activities at this hotel are few and far between. Quick bingo games, less than 30 min., and water volleyball. Nothing going on at night. Plan to go into town, or better yet just down the beach to the Mango Deck. Great food, happy hour all night great entertainment and dancing on the beach!! Fernando is a terrific host and he will make sure you have fun!!
The biggest problem we had while in Cabo was all the time share people. Beginning at the airport, then the hotel, on the streets walking into town. They are everywhere!! If you are not interested, just ignore all of them and keep walking. Rude is the only "no" answer they understand. And of course the vendors on the beach. They are everywhere as well.
All in all we had a terrific time and would probably go back there again, now that we found the mango deck.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Amex, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas