We've been coming to this hotel for 10 years and it never disappoints. Despite being a little dated compared to some of it's neighbors, you can't beat the charm and the location. They seem a little understaffed sometimes, particularly if you are waiting for anything under the all-inclusive package but our friend Margarito always went out of his way to make sure we were looked after at the pool. Antonio and Franky at the bell desk also go above and beyond. Great hotel. Great people. Great location.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Despegar.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas