We just returned from 2 weeks at Pueblo Bonito Rose in Cabo. We visited all 3 of their resorts and they are all up and running. We had a great vacation and are amazed at how much they have accomplished. The restaurants and shops downtown and on the Marina are open and a great place to visit and eat at. No reason to stay home after the hurricane in Sept. The weather was perfect and the people are great.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas