For the second consecutive year four of us (two couples) stayed at this resort May 4 - 9, 2014. We love the ocean view from every room, the great pool, well kept grounds and comfortable rooms. The location is the best in Cabo; right on Medano Beach with easy access to all the beach fun and a safe and easy 10 minute walk into town. The pool environment is very relaxing, with the bar and servers readily available. We renewed our friendship with bartender Martin, and made a new friend with pool server Freddy.
Our housekeeper, Erika, was the best we've had at any hotel! She was cheerful and loved to leave towel animals and designs to greet us when we returned to the room. Our room was always spotless. I will ALWAYS ask for a room serviced by Erika whenever I stay at this resort.
We did have a problem at initial check in. When we arrived 5/2 we were told the hotel was overbooked - despite the fact that we had booked 8 months prior to arrival. The staff was gracious and apologetic and told us that they would provide us rooms at the nearby PB Sunset for two nights - with all-inclusive privileges included. We approached this inconvenience as a new adventure and a chance to see another of the PB resorts. (We provided a separate review of that resort - but it is beautiful).
When we did finally check in at PB Los Cabos we asked to speak to the Manager and were promptly greeted by Erika Yazmin Adames Flores. Yazmin understood our disappointment in not being at our choice resort and quickly offered us another full day of all inclusive privileges. Yazmin helped to make our stay even more enjoyable and we will certainly keep in contact with her.
Overall this is the place to stay if you want the beach and easy access to town. The staff was excellent; most notably Erika and Yazmin. We will certainly be back again next May!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, TripOnline SA, Despegar.com and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas