I reviewed this wonderful small hotel 2 years ago and was sad that some of the great help had left over the last year. I gave it 4 stars. Well, guess what? They get 5 stars this time!!!! The staff is what makes this place the best in Cabo for family fun! First let me say the hotel is not fancy like its sister hotels, pueblo Bonito Rose and Sunset beach. But it is the smallest of the three and every room has a full view of the ocean. Our room was about 80 feet from the waters edge. It was very clean thanks to Angela the housekeeper. She even folded a towel and used rose petals to make a mermaid!!!! The room was always spotless and was well appointed as usual. The pool was always clean and the wait staff was very good as always. Raul (Flaco), Salvador, Fredy , David and Gregorio were all superb. Raul is the best on the planet! When we checked in, Henoc took incredible care of us! He made sure we were happy with our room and asked us every day how our vacation was going and if we needed anything. This guy understands customer service! Ozcar the bellman was wonderful too! So was Antonio! Then there was Fernando the bartender who makes the best margarita you ever had! Martin makes a dandy too! The number one dirty monkee can be had at Pueblo Los Cabos as well! Donny the activity director and Stephanie have things planned for the whole family! To sum it all up, these folks remember your name and the first thing they say when you walk into the lobby is "Weldome home"! I will be back in November. If you want the fancy over the top "hip hotel" this is not for you. If you want a comfortable place with the best location in Cabo and the best service in the world, this is the place for you!!!! I cant wait to go back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas