My wife and I stayed here for our anniversary. When we arrived I was not in a happy state of mind. Bad experience with Alaska Airlines and Hertz car rental. When we checked in, two VERY NICE and HELPFUL gentleman Hugo Guzman and Luis Ojeda helped us. I expressed my frustration and they told me things will change, your here now and we will take care of you. They did!! WE HAD A GREAT TIME and mostly due to these GREAT GUYS!! I would HIGHLY recommend this place!!! The place was BEAUTIFUL and had many things to do. Pool Volleyball, card games, dancing/entertainment, Etc. My wife and I had a GREAT time and we owe it to these two guys who care about customer service! Thank you again Hugo and Luis for making our trip, we will be back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas