“Beautiful place & EXCELLENT service!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos
3.5 of 5 Resort   |   Playa El Medano, Cabo San Lucas 23450, Mexico   |
Ranked #16 of 66 Hotels in Cabo San Lucas
Santa Clarita, California
“Beautiful place & EXCELLENT service!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

My wife and I stayed here for our anniversary. When we arrived I was not in a happy state of mind. Bad experience with Alaska Airlines and Hertz car rental. When we checked in, two VERY NICE and HELPFUL gentleman Hugo Guzman and Luis Ojeda helped us. I expressed my frustration and they told me things will change, your here now and we will take care of you. They did!! WE HAD A GREAT TIME and mostly due to these GREAT GUYS!! I would HIGHLY recommend this place!!! The place was BEAUTIFUL and had many things to do. Pool Volleyball, card games, dancing/entertainment, Etc. My wife and I had a GREAT time and we owe it to these two guys who care about customer service! Thank you again Hugo and Luis for making our trip, we will be back!!

Room Tip: We were up on the 5th floor. GREAT VIEW!!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Mayra P, General Manager at Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, responded to this review, June 17, 2013
Dear Chuck,

We feel very happy to hear that you and your wife had a wonderful time during your stay at Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, we would like to thank you for your preference on choosing Blanco for your anniversary, it is great to hear that Hugo and Luis made your stay even more pleasant and enjoyable, we'll make sure to pass your recognition to both of them.

Congratulation on your anniversary!

Best Regards,
Goyita Osako, General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (353)
San Francisco, California, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

So originally I booked a different resort that was so terrible after the first night we left and pretty much stumbled upon The Pueblo Bonito Rose, it was a blessing in surprise! They checked their system and had a very reasonable deal for a one bedroom suite in the sister resort next door The Pueblo Bonito Blanco.

First off our 1 bedroom suite was absolutely wonderful, ocean view was amazing! Large living area, comfortable beds, nice to have a kitchenette and the balcony was great. The first afternoon we ate at the restaurant next to the pool, its was really good. My shrimp quesadilla was delicious and out waiter gave us our second beers for free. (Typical in Mexico so they get a bigger tip) The one thing that really stood out was the fact it was a smaller resort so not too many people this was very nice. Also the location can not really get any better. 5 minute walk to "The Office"!! Another cool thing is there is a all inclusive deal they offer that is so much per day. Its pretty cool cause you can do anywhere from 1 day to your entire stay.

I have been to Cabo about 6 times and this was the best resort I have stayed at besides one very high end place thats thousands per night. When I go back to Cabo next year I am going to stay here again! Enjoy!!

Room Tip: One Bedroom Suite has a separate bedroom with 2 beds and a very large living room, very nice!!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

The location and the feel of Blanco is like none other. It is small enough to feel like a home away from home. The staff is like no other! When you arrive Antonio and Arturo help you get your luggage to your room while Luis helps check you in. Then David (our favorite waiter!) gets you a shrimp cocktail and a limeade to welcome you to Cabo!! All that is left for me to do is read a good book while I work on my tan. A truly special place for me and my family.

• Stayed June 2013
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013 via mobile

The hotel was great! My family and I enjoyed every minute of the vacation! Most of the time we sat by the beautiful pool. The daily activities at the resort were great! Pool volleyball, and beach volleyball we're my favorites. the activity director doni, was great! Everyone is very polite at the resort! Highly recommended!!!

Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Temple Terrace, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013

Awesome place, spectacular service and overall great experience. We visite Blanco for our 20th Wedding Anniversary with some friends that are owners. They had stayed before.The staff here was phenomenal! Ozcar at the front door assisted us with transportation and arrangements everywhere in town. Oswaldo our "personal" waiter on the beach was quick to respond and bring cocktails and food. The all inclusive package worked well for us and was worth the money!! I was able to negotiate for a deal on the package and got 5 days for the price of 4 at a reduced rate at check in.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Mayra P, General Manager at Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
These comments are very important for us. Ozcar and Oswaldo are great assets for Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. The All Inclusive program is very worthy and we have a wide variety of restaurants, bars and theme nights. We appreciate these comments from our reviewer.

Cordially,
Shreveport, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 6, 2013

My family and I just got back from our Cabo vacation. Our stay at the Pueblo Bonito Blanco was wonderful. We purchased the all inclusive plan, and were very pleased. The waiters were professional, and remembered our favorite drinks and menu items. They were informative, and took care of our every need. David, Oswaldo, and Daniel were our "go to" waiters. Martin was one of the best bartenders we encountered. We highly recommend a stay here.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Washington
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 2, 2013

Greetings
In April 2013 we visited the Pubelo Bonito Blanco in Cabo.
We are time share owners and have visited on many occasions.This visit however was particularly noteworthy due to the exceptional customer service and care we received from the front desk. In particular I would like to mention Luis Ojeda who works at the front desk. Luis' warm greeting upon our arrival made us feel so welcome. He was efficient throughout the check in process and made sure that all of our questions were answered and was extremely helpful through out our two week stay.
Luis is a true asset to your organization. His excellent English, personality and helpfulness were noteworthy!
I look forward to seeing Luis upon our return visit. It will be like seeing a family member!
Keep up the great work
Warm Regards
Sharon Kruse

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Sharon Kruse,

We feel pleased after reading such a nice and friendly review, we truly appreciate your comments about our staff members and thank you for mentioning each and one of them who made you feel so comfortable and like home. Looking forward for your next stay with us.

Truly yours,
Goyita Osako, General Manager

Been to Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos? Share your experiences!