From the start the staff at Blanco is wonderful! Henoc at the Front desk is such a knowledgeable employee and so helpful. All of the Pool waiters are great! Margarito and Salvador are the Best! I have noticed reading the reviews that the general manager only makes comments on the good reviews. When a comment is made about something bad, it isn't addressed. Most hotels now offer Wi-Fi because most people use electronic devices on vacation to stay in touch with work etc back at home. This hotel previously had Wi-Fi, and the sign is still by the pool area, but now they make you pay almost $15.00 per day for it in your room, or you must walk all the way over to the other hotel to connect to the Wi-Fi at the Rose. Why do they give guests at the Rose the Wi-Fi at their hotel area and not at Blanco? Also at the pool, they now serve beers in plastic glasses, and the management took away the iced beer in cans in buckets so you could leave your can of beer in the ice in the bucket in between sips. Now who wants to pay a prime price for a beer at the pool and take 2 sips and then the rest is warm beer? All of the beach restaurants have buckets of beer so why does PB want everyone to go to the beach restaurants to get buckets of beer and not give the hotel their business because they want to serve warm beers in plastic glasses? That is Crazy! We have been Timeshare owners for quite a few years and they always had their shuttle service to the airport posted as times of 930am 1115am 130pm and 330pm
Now,they only offer the shuttle at 730am 1115am and 130pm. The bell boys said hardly anyone ever uses and 730am shuttle. I booked my flight at 550pm knowing that they have always had a 330pm shuttle (all of the 7 yrs we have been going to Blanco) When we were there we find out that the latest shuttle is 130pm and we would get to the airport almost 4hrs early! Then like another reviewer mentioned they offered a $110 taxi for 2 people to go at 330pm so the hotel totally jacks the price up from $22pp for the shuttle to $110 for a taxi and they totally make you pay extra because they don't want to make it convienent for the guest. Also on the information newsletter they give out it says the Private vans are available if need for $110.00us(1-5people) but we were going to try to share with other people and the concierge said 2 people is $110 but more people would be $127.00. That is a real rip off that the hotel is doing this to the guest. It is very disappointing. I would like the general manager to make a comment on these changes which are NOT customer friendly. It's almost like management doesn't care because in 2020 the timeshare owners will be over and maybe the hotel is going to be gone too! Also as someone said in a review they make you go to the timeshare lady at the desk to get your pool cards! That is such a rude thing to do, because they previously had you go to the desk and get a free drink card for your trouble to listen to her, now you have to do that to get your pool towel card, which should be given with your room key like all other hotels. I think management needs to look at some of the stupid new policies that they are doing and go back to how they were doing it before, because they are going to make customers go elsewhere. This hotel has always been our "home away from home" but management is really trying to ruin that! It is really sad! I do want to commend our maid we had for our room 205 Maribel she is fabulous! And our favorite friends at the Bell desk, Antonio, Frankie, Oscar, Arturo they are all fabulous! Antonio is wonderful, he brought our luggage to our room upon check in so quickly, we didn't even have to wait. Then when we went to check out he came so quickly to our room to help us take it to the lobby and then he held it at the bell desk until our shuttle time. Thanks so much to these great guys and gal! We love all the workers, but the management and Ernesto Coppel needs to learn how to treat guests like their bottom line staff treats guests....because Cabo's economy would not survive without us tourists! The cruise ships have quit coming in like they used to, now do they want to scare away hotel guests?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas