We enjoyed another wonderful visit to the Pueblo Bonito Blanco in April.
This time I did not have an updated room, so the huge televisions took up the entire dresser and counter space. I hope that more rooms get updated with flat screen TVs in the future, just to get more space. (See my previous review for photos of an updated room.)
The variety of toiletries has decreased again. The Blanco stopped offering hair conditioner a few years ago, and now they no longer offer bath gel. Count on shampoo and body lotion only.
In the past, we had to move the tray of expensive bottled water and packets of coffee from the small counter. Now there is just a sign offering things for sale. I’m glad that they don’t automatically include $4US bottles of water in the room.
I have included photos of the pull out couch bed. Others asked what the bed looked like. It’s not incredibly comfortable, but it’s sufficient for a night or two. Luckily we didn’t need that bed on our recent trip.
The pool area varied in crowds. One day we found only one single chair without a towel or a person around 2:00 pm, and the next day there were many chairs available. I watched one couple reserve two shaded chairs by the pool from 11 am till 2 pm, finally return to the pool for 20 minutes, then gather up their towels and head back to their room. I also saw towels being placed on chairs in the dark at 6 am, but I didn’t hang around to see when the owners actually showed up as I went fishing.
Overall, I guess the changes at the Blanco are okay. The staff is still very friendly, the grounds upkeep is as good as ever, and the location is superb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas