This is a beautiful place to stay. The colors of the building and the grounds against the beautiful blue water from the window of my room was just breathtaking. This place is in a great location. The staff is very friendly and helpful. The beds were uber comfy. The food was pretty good. They have a 2 for 1 happy hour from 2-3pm by the pool,which was lovely. My husband and I had a wonderful and relaxing time and can't wait to come back here. Unfortunately through RCI, we can't come back for 3-5 years. :( I saw an earlier comment regarding the $16 a day internet and that does suck. We only bought it for 2 days. Providing internet would be about the only recommendation I can make that would have made our stay any lovelier. Thank you so much, Pueblo Bonito!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas