My husband and I spent our first trip to Cabo San Lucas at this hotel using friends' timeshare points. What a perfect location. All rooms had a view of water and the rocks of Lands End. It is in easy walking distance to town, to restaurants, shopping, the laundry (Cabo Klin where they wash, dry and fold your laundry for $5 a load.) We are right on the main beach and although swimming isn't the best, there are rentals for waverunners and SUP's and glass bottom boats just down the beach.
The staff was exemplary. Everyone was so nice and kind and helpful. Cabo was so fun in the fact that the weather is so pleasant, most folks speak English that you run into, and US $$ is widely accepted. We did not participate in the All Inclusive so we could try other restaurants.
This hotel is a 20 year old property and the rooms look it. The common areas look more upscale than the rooms are. The room includes a kitchenette and we bought food at Costco and ate some breakfasts in the room. The bathroom had an occasional whiff of sewer odor, but it was fleeting. We had a one bedroom on the 5th floor. We were disappointed that for our 35th anniversary we had two double beds. The view was to die for--I had to pinch myself that we were really there. We did not hear a peep of noise from our neighbors. There was complimentary daily maid service, which we did not expect from a time share property.
We did rent a car from Cactus Car Rental at the airport and drove one day to Todos Santos and one day to San Jose and we had a lovely days there.
I did not realize there was Wifi by the pool-- I went next door to the Rose where they have a courtyard with free wifi. I had a pedi at the spa at the Rose and everyone nice there, too. We ate twice at Fellinis at the Rose and had marvelous meals. We had a couple of buffet meals at the Rose that were so-so as well as lunch by the pool at Blanco that was so-so. The resort has purified water and we did not get sick at all during our trip. We will be back--can't wait!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, BookIt.com, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas