This was my first visit to Pueblo Bonito but it won't be my last! Every room had a beautiful view, either of the lovely garden/pool area with flamingos and turtles or the Sea of Cortez! We were 5 steps from the pool/bar/patio area to the beach! The location was great! You could walk the beach for a mile or two or you could walk to the marina and mall! The rooms were very clean, large and well appointed. The staff was friendly and extremely helpful. We were in the all-inclusive group and the food was plentiful and tasty with great views of the water. We were able to use the facilities at the Rose as well. The room areas were quiet and if you wanted more action, the theme nights around the pool at the Rose were available. It was a very pleasant experience and one that we will repeat!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Travelocity, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas