Our girls trip to Cabo San Lucas was truly a trip to Paradise. Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos is a lovely hotel with very courteous, helpful, and friendly staff, ready to offer assistance. The food choices were very good, many lovely settings, never a bad spot to eat, always water views, the weather, views, and comfort at the hotel was first rate. Beautiful beach, lots of activity. If you don't want to be on the beach you can lounge by the pool, which is in a beautiful garden. Loved the all inclusive package, I really couldn't have had a better vacation!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, BookIt.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas