We traveled 1/28/13 - 2/4/13 to this lovely little all inclusive gem. Last year my husband and I stayed at their sister hotel (The Rose) and enjoyed it so much that we wanted to come back. We brought 2 other couples along to share the experience with us.
We were on the All inclusive plan.
While still in love with the views and being right on the beach we did notice that there were a few changes made in the "all inclusive" that were less than satisfying to us. The biggest disappointment was not being able to get freshly made sushi for lunch anymore. Last year it was available from 2 pm into the evening. This year it was only made available starting at 6pm. In addition, last year I was able to get a clear tequila, and this year that was not available to me (even though it is less expensive).
We had a great time, the people are friendly and are willing to work with you to make your stay enjoyable. With proper management this resort could work it's way up to be one of the best. We thank Giovanni for his time and the service he provided us.
We stayed in 2 Luxury one bedroom units on the 3rd floor. Our other friends stayed at The Rose. Our room #314, was a very nice room, with a private bedroom with 2 double beds, it was very clean, with a spacious living room area with a pull out bed. The room was advertised to sleep 6 however, while there was room for 6 it would have been a nightmare. As it was, one of my biggest complaints about the room was that there was not another mirror aside from the bathroom mirror where one could get ready to go out. Could you imagine a family of 6 getting ready with one bathroom?
I love it here! The location is really the best there is in Cabo. With better management this gem will become polished once again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Tingo, Travelocity, Amex, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Venere so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas