This was our second year of visiting the Pueblo Bonito resorts. This year six of us traveled together. The first week four of us stayed at the Rosé and the other couple stayed in their time share at the Blanco. The accommodations at the Rosé were spacious and beautiful, and our stay was extremely comfortable. The second week one couple left and we moved into the Blanco with our friends. That also, although not quite as luxurious was phenomenal. The views from the Blanco were exceptional. We could see Lands End and the music from the boats and other restaurants filtered up into our room which gave us the true romantic feel of Mexico. We took advantage of the All-Inclusive which we found to be an exceptional value.
The employees of the resort were exceptional. Ishmael, Javier and Armando of the various restaurants were very friendly. Visit Ishmael at the Sushi Bar and enjoy his wonderful art of making excellent cocktail. Visit Javier at the Rosé Mare Nostrum Restaurant and ask for a Mexican coffee, not only is the coffee delicious but the show he puts on while preparing it is an attraction all in itself. And visit Armando at Paloma's and receive wonderful and excellent service.
16 days of getting up to watch the incredible sunrises, lounging by the pool, walking on the beach, trips into town, riding through the desert on ATV's, parasailing and best of all fishing with Raphael's Fleet on the 1/2 Loco where we caught Yellow Fin tuna, Mahi Mahi, and yes, a 200 lb Marlin! It all made for a wonderful vacation...Can not wait until we go back next year...only 49 weeks to go...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Tingo, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Amex, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas