This review is for amenities only. We stayed at Pueblo Bonito Pacifica and went to Blanco for a late lunch. We were looking forward to trying the Mexican restaurant for some authentic snacks, but it was closed until dinner so we opted for the beachside restaurant, which we were told was Italian. This caused me to be skeptical as there aren't too many Italians living in Cabo and I doubted the authenticity of the cuisine. Much to our surprise, it wasn't really Italian; it was more of a general menu with a little of everything, including Mexican favorites. We had the tuna tartar, which was remarkably fresh and well seasoned. We also had shrimp tacos, that were nice with just enough char on the shrimp to give it good flavor without causing it to be too dry. We also tried the panko-breaded shrimp. I don't even like shrimp and I really enjoyed this lunch. Beautiful set-up right on the beach. Staff is friendly and readily available for our every need.
On the downside, I wouldn't recommend the pool unless you are staying at this resort. It was packed with no available chairs and a pool-full of screaming children. This is not a private beach and was quite busy and crowded.
The Pueblo Bonito resorts do offer complimentary hotel transfers to and from their 4 resorts, but this is done once an hour until 10PM. They say you can walk downtown for your shopping needs, but the street in front of the hotel is pretty sketchy and I wouldn't walk it alone, especially at night.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Venere, Amex, EasyToBook, Agoda and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.