Over all Pueblo Bonito (the original in Cabo, commonly known as the "Blanco") is a very pleasant place to stay. The staff is friendly. The rooms are clean (though, oops, I had a couple of cucarachas in the closet) and comfortable. It's aging, as is inevitable, but the saddest thing for us was the greed of the owners. As if the Coppels don't have enough already, they charge for things that Tom Baudette's Motel 6 gives you for free! Like Wifi for goodness sake! The mini-gym is probably adequate, but come-on, let's actually FIX the other treadmill and not pretend that it's 'being repaired'. And something as simple as the lotion and shampoo in the rooms have been downgraded to a less-than-stellar product. It used to be a quality name brand product but his time I couldn't even get the shampoo to foam without using 1/2 the bottle on my very 'skinny' hair! Pretty sure they're just refilling the bottles in a back room somewhere.
And, come on. Could you really put 6 people in those 1 bedroom units? Yikes!
Since the 25 yr. Mexican time-shares should be just about running out, I imagine they'll start fixing up a few units so they can re-sell. Beware you owners! The 'new' ones may not be available as often as they make you believe. Just a heads-up to ask before you leap. No, get it in writing!
Again, the getaway was a good one overall. Don't fail us Coppels. You've got a great product. Please don't get greedy at the expense of those who got you where you are!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas