We have been to Cabo many times but this was our first stay at this resort. Everything was great. They upgraded us to a full suite which was huge. The beds are very comfortable and the room was quiet. The grounds are beautiful and very carefully tended. Lots of chairs and no need to shark for a seat. Cilantros restaurant is very nice and a nice place to have lunch or dinner. There are fours hotels in this group. In addition to the Rose next door you also have access to the Pacifica and the Sunset Beach on the Pacific side. We went to the Pacifica one day, which is beautiful then to the Sunset Beach sky pool. Very impressive. The hotel is right on the beach and the water was warm even in December. It is also very safe for swimming. Compared to other hotels we have stayed at the cost here is very reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Tingo, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, Despegar.com, Agoda, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas