I have to say we loved the staff there. It was clean and very hospitable. The problem I have is while we were there we lost our Visa card, my Bible, a tile picture made for us and a personalized bottle of tequila.
Yes, the values of all this were probably not much but it was truly hard to lose things there and get no response from the hotel. Especially my Bible. I had pictures in there that are irreplacable....not to mention my years of study in that Bible.
I so wish that we could get a response from Management about this however. This was my very first vacation and I feel very disappointed.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas