Quite pleased with recent week spent at Pueblo Bonito Blanco. Started it off again with Cielito Lindo, private transportation (pick you up at airport/private Tahoe-type car/trip to Mega/show you cool things all the way to hotel/pick you up at end) for $158 + tip and worth every penny. Went to Mega to get drinks and food for breakfast and lunch for the week (saved lots of money!). All items get dropped off at lobby and hotel guys deliver up to room as we are getting settled in. Beautiful ocean view from 6th floor one bedroom suite. Plenty of space in the room and enjoyed the little kitchenette. It only had a little fridge, but it worked out great! Didn't have a lot of kitchen cookware, but enough for us to make it work and eat good. One bedroom suite worked well for the 2 of us as someone who likes to sleep in (me) can be in bedroom while the other enjoys the sunrise in living room/kitchen area. Bathroom small, shower small, but totally doable. Only disappointment was the balcony, as it had enough room for only 2 chairs and we had no roof over head (so on a rainy day, it was soaking wet out there). But still had a pretty view.
Stayed at PB Sunset Beach last year (GORGEOUS), but we loved that this resort is right on the (swimmable) beach, has lots of restaurants nearby, ocean access steps away from pool access. Really nice people on staff. Housekeeping was so sweet and happy. Check in was the easiest we've had in years. Staff at Rose and Blanco were always smiling and helpful.
Didn't eat much at hotel; not the best. Ate at Mango Deck (truly fun, crazy experience) and a couple other great places nearby. Enjoyed the pool service (and Jay and a couple others were awesome). Also enjoyed the activities for the first time ever; played bingo, volleyball and gave people stuff to watch when pool got quiet. Pool layout at the Rose kind of forces you to check out all the people; so we enjoyed the Blanco pool as it was more relaxing and quiet.
Would recommend this hotel. Love the location. This is all location, location, location. Not as grand as PB Sunset, but if you want to walk to town, swim in ocean, walk to other bars, this is the BEST!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Priceline, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas