This was our first visit to the Blanco, and it did not disappoint. We arrived 3 hours before check-in, and not only were able to get right into our room, but we received a free upgrade to a larger suite. The balcony was downright spacious, at least 300 sq. ft.! The decor was just as pictured, very Mediterranean. The staff were very friendly and helpful. It is a little smaller than their other resorts, but that is what we like, more personable. The pool was quite beautiful, freeform. They do not have a swim-up bar, but that is fine, as Margarito will bring your order to you wherever you are in the pool or not (or even the beach). The room safe is plenty big enough for an iPad or laptop, and free wi-fi throughout. Do no waste your money on international data plans, not needed! Our room overlooked the pool, just a few steps further was the beautiful beach. You do have the the vendors to deal with, but they are roped off, and honestly they are not nearly as bad there, as many other places we have been in Mexico. The food wasn't fantastic, and a bit pricey for out taste. If you want to save money, make yummy blender drinks in your room, have a late breakfast (avoid the eggs benedict), and go to town to one of the many great restaurants for dinner. Stock up at the Walmart which is very close by. All in all we had a great vacation. For an outing I would especially recommend the horseback ride on the Pacific beach, "Carisuva" tours. A full on two hour ride, one hour in the desert, and the other along the beach. Get the sunset tour, enchanting!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In Cabo San Lucas at the tip of the Baja called Land’s End lies the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos, a luxury beachfront hotel surrounded by the magnificent desert, abundant sea life, inspiring coastline and many activities that Los Cabos has to offer. This casual Los Cabos resort offers the perfect combination of excitement and solitude. Situated on the clean golden sands of El Médano beach close to a multitude of water sports, Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos offers pampering service and fine accommodations. Now offers a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all resort restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister property Pueblo Bonito Rosé Resort and Spa. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Despegar.com, Hotels.com and getaroom.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Blanco Los Cabos Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos Cabo San Lucas