“Rock-n-roll lives on...” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #101 of 214 Activities in Cabo San Lucas
Type: Beaches, Off road/All Terrain Vehicle Trails, Bar/ Clubs, Sports
Activities: Nightlife
More attraction details
Owner description: Rock 'n' Roll superstar Sammy Hagar owns this restaurant/club.
Austin, Texas
“Rock-n-roll lives on...”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 10, 2014

We ate dinner at Cabo Wabo and thought it was pretty good. There are not a lot of tables (I guess most people just go to the bar part) but our waiter was very attentive and the food was great. Get the coconut shrimp - you will not be disappointed. Plus, I had one of the best margaritas on the rocks I've ever had!

“awesome!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Place was fantastic! went here for our last night out, certainly a hot spot. You can rent a booth for i believe $300. live band was there when we went.

Greensboro, North Carolina
“Just OK”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2014

Other then the place this is Sammy's place the food was good but it was very expensive and the T-shirts are way over prices

Visited June 2014
Las Vegas, Nevada
5 attraction reviews
“It only happens when Sammy's there”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

Spendy and typical of trendy gringo bars in Mex. Nothin' special here. Sammy does not get involved with day to day operations.

Visited November 2013
Los Angeles, California
6 attraction reviews
“Could't leave Cabo without taking a peak!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2014

I loved this place. The atmosphere was exciting, clean and felt like I was in my backyard. The patrons felt like my family. I had a table by the door where I was able to jump quick to the restrooms and see the band playing. I couldn't get enough of the Pina Coladas with yes!! extra rum!!