We just returned from a 2-week stay at Pueblo Bonito Rose. We had an excellent experience! The cleaning ladies were considerate and efficient, very appreciative and respectful of our privacy when we asked. The front desk staff were accommodating and in particular, the bellboy ALBERTO was fantastic! Very friendly and fun and fast to help us with whatever we needed (taxi, luggage, etc). We stayed in a junior suite (4 people) and had everything we needed to make and eat breakfast and lunch in, with a small kitchen for cooking stovetop dinners as well! The food poolside was OK, but we preferred to eat lunch in the room with the kids. The activity leaders, LINDA and SANDRA were fabulous with the kids and loads of fun! The resort was clean, well maintained and very high energy! We will go back ~ soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and Hotels.com so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos