It was time for our family vacation and as a young family of four we wanted to go back to Cabo San Lucas. We decided on Pueblo Bonito Rose after some careful decision making based on friends experiences. I can say that the service at the resort is top notch from Check in with Rene to eating and pool side service with Guadalupe to check out with Karla they did not miss a beat. I would not hesitate recommending this resort to anyone.
Thanks again everyone,
John and Amber Bethell
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Experience the many colors of Land's End and El Arco. Stroll to the vibrant downtown Cabo San Lucas, filled with restaurants and clubs. Walk on the few swimmable beaches in Cabo or just relax shades of crimson poolside or from your private balcony. Discover a restful spa and resort where warm hospitality and beauty harmonize to create the greatest of pleasures. Now offering a deluxe all-inclusive option which includes all restaurants and bars, as well as those at sister resort Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, BookingOdigeoWL, Hotels.com, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Pueblo Bonito Rose reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Hotel Cabo San Lucas
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Resort
- Pueblo Bonito Rose Cabo San Lucas, Los Cabos